http://prezi.com/-uqjnm0f50zm/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy
Part 2:
- What surprised you about your narrative? How did you adapt?At the beginning, we just create a simple story: There are small restaurant that owned by a sweet family. However, we are required to use twitter bot, Vlog, love story and many different media to create a story. So we created more characters like crazy customers, traveler and an employee. With the time went by, those character we played became vivid. They are not fake characters because we gave them the soul. It really surprised me. When I edit the characters' tweets, I just say what I want to say. I became the characters and the characters are me. I adapted it gradually. I didn't know when or how I adapt it. It happened maturely. Today, when I wrote view the tweets I sent and wrote the summary, I was also surprised that we really created some great stories. At the beginning, our characters are individuals. They don't have many connection with each other. However, they all find their true love in Hash Brown. I even hope they are all true stories happened around the world and there would be a sweet restaurant that brings happy to others.
- Identify the points you are most proud of.The most proud point must be the Vlog. We remake the MV of Love Story of Taylor Swift's to show our characters Jenny Gaga and Charlie Brown's love story. In the original story, two main characters met in a beautiful and fall in love with each other. And they also dance in party. So we decided to take the video in our own campus. The first screen in our MV is very similar with the original one. However, the dancing part is very funny. I (as Jenny Gaga) and Hermione (as Charlie Brown) danced the gangnam style like PSY. By the way, main Taylor was singing on MV, so I also need to pretend I was singing. That's so funny. With this Vlog, we practiced out editing skills we learned last semester.
- What form of media was most useful?
I think Hashtag could be the mot useful media. When we use hashtag, we are created a topic. And as the hashtags are highlighted, users could notice them quickly. The most hashtags we used are #HalfPriceTheSecond I used it every uploading day. And the most successful hashtags we use are #callforstories our characters stories are all begin with here. - What form of media did you enjoy the most?
The media I enjoy the most is also using pictures. Pictures are also useful media. Pictures are visual. So using pictures can attract others' attention. And the number of words we can put on Twitter is limited, so explain with pictures can be more effective.I like to find fitted picture for our tweets. We are a restaurant so we need to find a lot of picture of food. As a foodie, I really enjoy the process! I will find pictures every day I upload the tweets. - Least useful?Maybe it's blog. We don't need to use blog I think, because we can express our information by tweets and conversation. So we just read other people's blog and share.
- Least enjoyable?
Twitter bot should be the least enjoyable media. It's hard to pretended to talk like a robot because we are not robot. And the story of robot seems not interesting, we even wanted give up that robot. The conflict of twitter bot might not be so strong and we should do it better. - Identify the points you would change and what you would do differently.
If we have enough time, I would like to do it more carefully and smoothly. Stories happened in Hash Brown seems too fast. The process of story is shorten because the story should keep going before deadline. If I can, I would like to add more details in our stories and make them more nature. - Optional: is there anything else you would like me to know?
Aha~ I think every members in our group did a good job though we may don't have too many followers.
There are two two twitter account with many many followers retweet our tweets. We are so excited about that because we are noticed by others~
By the way, our restaurant's name is hash and it is because the first words of our name are H A S H!
Thank you for guiding us to do this project. Though it's not easy to do but we finally did it and learned a lot.
没有评论:
发表评论