In our story, there will be a custom of our restaurant on twitter said: I wonder what elements the chef in HASH put into the hash! It is soooooo delicious! I am even addicted to it!@HASH"
Then the twitter bots find the key words is "hash" and "addicted."
Hash is a kind of drug that is similar with marijuana.
The twitter bots makes a comment under that custom's twitter: "We should not go to this restaurant because the chef put drug into their dishes to make customs addict to their dishes!!!"
In fact, we don't put drug into dishes. So the twitter bot makes an argument between restaurant and customs.
I like the idea that the word "hash" as food could be confused for the drug. And the idea that someone could be addicted to food is very funny. However, this is a mistake a person would make, not a robot. I can imagine a scenario in which a bot searching for drug-users might make this mistake. What kind of actions would that bot take?
回复删除Let's also think about the actions a bot is capable of taking and the actions they are not capable of.