I believe that typography is art. Texts without good typography may not attract readers efficiently. It doesn't mean that readers don't care about content of texts, but typography would influence readers in silence.
I have this kind of experience before. I had read a book which is thought highly by others. I sometimes really wanted to quit. I didn't think the book is bad but I couldn't stand the typography of it. The publisher made content too crowded. And it made me uncomfortable.
We can also see the example of two resume which mentioned in the book. Good typography could even help us to get chance.
Making good typography is also art. I think the most important point of typography is that good typography should be suitable for content. From the example of highway signs, we know that typography should depend on goal of content.
When we do inforgraphic, we need these knowledge of typographic. Infographic is used to present the main idea of text. It need typographic. And the typography of infographic is also need to suit the content.
没有评论:
发表评论